Thursday, April 9, 2009

spring has sprung

spring is here and that makes me very happy. i have come to realize over the years that spring is my season. i adore it. little crocus and daffodils and tulips are just beginning to peak up out of the soil. robins are flying about and snatching up worms. the cherry trees, oooohhhhh the cherry trees are in full bloom in all their bubblegum pink glory. baby birdies are chirping outside my window. and the sun is shining a bit more.
spring is a season of renewal. rebirth. starting fresh. it brings me great joy to see the winter fade and the warmer months come in. and of course my birthday falls in the springtime so i'm sure that has soooomething to do with it. and i recently found out that according to numerology and my number being a 7, my flower is the crocus. how apropos considering i've always loved these little guys.
how exciting. i look forward to seeing what comes from this rebirth...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your photography is really amazing, your eye really did develop in Bali!

allow me to (re)introduce myself

I started this blog in 2008. That’s 10 years ago. I wrote in it about 25 times, the last in 2011. It’s interesting looking back at the posts...