Wednesday, December 3, 2008

sparkles

on the heels of that blah last post, i remembered that i resolved to remember that i am truly blessed, and that i was going to try to write that down as often as i can on here. so here is what i feel blessed for right now:

  • i don't need or really want anything for christmas. i have everything and more than i could ever need; some people don't have a fraction of that. sure i want a new camera, some sequined fuchsia converse, and a face steamer - but really, i don't need anything. really.
  • i have a job right now when lots and lots of people are getting layed off.
  • christmas ornaments and decorations are so completely adorable, especially the bright colored ones and sparkly ones. how fun and festive. thus, my christmas tree is always fuchsia, turquoise, purple, and green. duh.
  • my best friend sarah is having a baby boy in january and i am happy we have resolved our issues so i can be a part of his life. her shower is this weekend and i crocheted a blanket for her/him. i can't wait to give it to her.
  • i am loved. while my relationship with b.f. right now isn't as good as i want it to be, i am still loved. i need to remember that. i've wished all my life to be loved (by someone other than my parents) and now i am and sometimes i take that for granted.
  • i feel blessed (and need to remember this) that i actually have too much to do - this means i'm interested in a lot of things, have too many hobbies, and like to be doing things :) a lot of people don't even know what a hobby is.

now i'm excited to put up my decorations, even if it's just lil' ol' me who sees them

1 comment:

NAVAL LANGA said...

To Ms. Jennie

I have read some of your posts. I liked the imagination you have shown in the same. You should arrange some ads in you blog, as your writing is capable of attracting a good readership.

If you like short stories and paintings, then a short visit to my blogs would be an entertaining one.

Naval Langa

allow me to (re)introduce myself

I started this blog in 2008. That’s 10 years ago. I wrote in it about 25 times, the last in 2011. It’s interesting looking back at the posts...