Friday, November 14, 2008

blessed


i recently saw my friend, rebekah. i haven't seen her in a while, but i was blessed by her presence this week. she has always been an inspiration to me - she is so creative, strong in her faith, and the sweetest person i think i've ever met. i often read her blog and am constantly inspired by it. she has such a beautiful family, loves to take great photographs, and has such a witty way of writing.
so i'm going to follow in her footsteps and {try} to write as often as i can, about how my life is blessed. big or small, whatever they are, i am blessed.
  • so this week i feel blessed that rebekah was put in my path. she reminded me of how i long to be a graceful person in everything i do. and she also reminded me (inadvertently) that you really can find great things at a thrift store! oh boy do i know that. but sometimes i need to be reminded.
  • i feel blessed that i have a loving family, when some do not even have that.
  • i feel blessed that my job allows me to be creative - not all the time, but at least sometimes.
ok. that's good for now. i think those are a great way to start my list of blessings.
more to come. i have no doubt.
thank you for inspiring me, rebekah.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

holy cow, how blessed am I to have a friend like you! I got your sweet email and just emailed you back and then came over here to check out your blog and well now I am beet red from blushing! I love you girl, it was so fun to see you the other night too! Let's talk soon. xoxo

allow me to (re)introduce myself

I started this blog in 2008. That’s 10 years ago. I wrote in it about 25 times, the last in 2011. It’s interesting looking back at the posts...